Dashboards & Reporting

BrianCarter
Contributor

Issue: Auto-refresh of Dashboards

Hey HS Community,

Each week I run a sales pipeline review with the entire sales and leadership teams. During this review, we walk through each vertical's pipeline for late-stage deals.

The issue that I've run into for almost six months: when I click into the report on the "detailed view", every couple of minutes there is this auto-refresh that takes me back to the main report.

Has anyone else had this issue?

7 Replies 7
AJn
Participant

We are facing the same issue at our organization. WIll highly appreciate if you could let me know wheather this was resolved. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @AJn , could you provide us more information?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

BrianCarter
Contributor

Hey @PamCotton I've spoken with support and similar to other proposed solutions, was asked to clear my browser cache. Unfortunately, this does not fix the issue. I've submitted images, videos, and explained the issue thoroughly, albeit simple. Please keep us posted on any fixes here.

- Brian

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BrianCarter, I would recommend since you provided images videos, and more information to our technical support to continue working on the support ticket, as they will be able to gather more information after you clear your cache.

Kindly,

Pam

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BrianCarter 

Thank you for sharing this information, could you please try to clean the cache on your browser as this article here explains, to make sure this behavior is resolved?

If not, when you look in other browsers in your computer having the same unexpected behavior?

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
amandafann
Contributor

We are having the exact same issue in dashboards where the Report Details pop-up automatically closes after about 10 minutes, taking you back to the dashboard.

I've tried clearing my cache, but still seeing the behavior, and see it replicated for other users as well. I am guessing the reports are designed to refresh and fetch new data every ~10 minutes, so that might be the cause? 

My current solution it to save the Report Details view as a new report so that we can just review the report durning meetings, rather than reviewing a pop-up window that closes every 10 minutes.  

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @amandafann 

Are you able to provide a video showing the close? I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screenshare if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes