Dashboards & Reporting

SMohan3
Participant

Is there a way to report on calls attended by someone but created by someone else?

E.g. An SDR logged a call/meeting and added the AE as an attendee. I'm trying to build a report on how many such calls did the particular AE attend. Is there a way to report basis 'associated contacts' or attendees on a call/ meeting?

Thanks

5 Replies 5
laurabren
Contributor

Is there a way to report on calls attended by someone but created by someone else?

@PamCotton did you ever gain further insight on this? I know HubSpot added the ability to add internal users as meeting attendees (so we no longer have to add them as contacts), however I'm shocked that we cannot access this property in custom reports the way we can with other properties, like "activity assigned to" and "activity created by." 

Participant | Gold Partner

@laurabren I can't figure out how to add internal HubSpot users as meeting attendees. How is this done? Thanks! 😁

laurabren
Contributor

I'm not sure if this varies by subscription type, but when I search a name (in this example, one of my colleagues), both of her records come up -- her HubSpot contact record, as well as her HubSpot user, both labeled as such. Screenshot below.

We have Sales Enterprise, so YMMV.

laurabren_0-1678119323213.png

@laurabren Thanks for the quick reply. Do get that same functionality when you attempt to just Log Meeting or does it only permit it when use Create Meeting?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SMohan3, Happy Monday!

I would like to add our top experts to share their ideas, @Mike_Eastwood @Bryantworks @ConnorSlivensky any recommendations for @SMohan3 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !