Dashboards & Reporting

JDanner-Hicks
Participant

Is there a way to add an company hyperlink to a deal?

SOLVE

Hello all,

I'm trying to set it up so that when a rep is looking at a deal, there is a hyperlink that brings them to the associated company overview page. 

Is this possible? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JDanner-Hicks,

Each deal record should show associated records (including the company record) in the right sidebar. You don't have to set this up manually:

deal.png

The sidebar might be collapsed for you. You can expand it by clicking the blue chevrons.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
aleeintellect
Participant

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler any advice on how to create a hyperlink into a field?  Since we can't associate deals to one another, I am trying to create a "Source Deal" field that creates a hyperlink using the standard HubSpot URL and appends a deal ID to the end to create a unique link. It can be done in Operations Hub, but since those custom fields dont appear in records its not useful.  And, there isnt a "text output" option in the Calculated field list.  

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JDanner-Hicks,

Each deal record should show associated records (including the company record) in the right sidebar. You don't have to set this up manually:

deal.png

The sidebar might be collapsed for you. You can expand it by clicking the blue chevrons.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JDanner-Hicks
Participant

SOLVE

oh my goodness. thank you very much!!!!