Is there a page I can view all the activity from Sales Team, like recent activity widget?

salman

I would like to view all the activities on Hubspot from my sales team. It is currently possible using a recent activity widget on reporting dashboard, but this only shows a limited number of activities. Is there a way to expand this stream, and view history of activities. Perhaps a dedicated page for this?

3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @salman You might be able to use the reporting add-on to create some custom wigits for expanded reports on activites, but this reporting tool is more geared to measure contact/company/deal metrics. 

Can you clarify a bit further what you are looking for? I might be able ot advise you further based on your goals. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
salman

Hi Ed. I am simply looking for a page to view all of the activity from my Sales team. This would include emails sent, notes added, deal created, by everyone on the team.

The recent activity widget in reports does this, but the widget on the dashboard is only limited to about 20 entries activities in the feed. I am looking for a place to view all of the activities.

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

At this time, that type of page is not available. You would have to manage your report wigits to see the information you are looking for. Great idea though. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution