Dashboards & Reporting

apzuckerman

Is it possible to filter a dashboard by a single contact or deal field?

SOLVE

Title says it all... I want to filter a dashboard by a single contact or deal field (e.g.; Country) so I can maintain one master dashboard and then "jump around the world" as I select a specific country (or countries) from the dropdown.

As I currently see it, I'll need to create a master dashboard, clone it for each country, and the update every report for the specific country field... which is both time consuming and problematic if I ever want to create a new report or modify an existing one.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Sadly today filters don't allow for that level of on the fly adjustments. You can do filters by date ranges, owners, teams, deal/ticket pipelines on the fly and tweak things. However, it doesn't allow to getting to a deeper field level. Might be a good feature request to allow for more options though. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MChampavere9
Participant

SOLVE

How can Hubspot not allow dashboard to be filtered by Country?  It doesn't make any sense!

I could use the "team" filter but apparently dashboard only takes into account primary member of a team (so 1 person cannot belong to several team) so it doesn't help either.....

0 Upvotes
Lisette1
Contributor

SOLVE

Agreed, we also spend a lot of time on cloning dashboards and then adjust filters per report, instead of being able to do this from 1 dashboard with the use of an overarching filter for all reports... 

@apzuckerman -> upvote this one, same issue, on 'idea submitted' 

JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Sadly today filters don't allow for that level of on the fly adjustments. You can do filters by date ranges, owners, teams, deal/ticket pipelines on the fly and tweak things. However, it doesn't allow to getting to a deeper field level. Might be a good feature request to allow for more options though. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin