Dashboards & Reporting

pvjp1013
メンバー

Is it possible to customize activity reports using Hubspot's reporting add-on?

解決

I purchased the Hubspot reporting add-on this past month because I was having trouble running and customizing prospecting activity reports. I was hoping to generate detailed reports on who my sales reps were contacting every week and month. The reporting add-on doesn't seem to have this capability, though. Please help me better understand if this is possible, and if so, how to generate these kinds of reports.  Thanks!

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey There,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. You are correct that the reporting add-on doesn't have the capability to create this specific type of report, however you can get a lot of this information on your main dashboard!

If you are looking at the dashboard, you can filter for your whole team or specific users in your account, as well as adjust the time range that you'd like to look at. Then, within the productivity card you can see each specific engagement that was made, as well as when, what mode, and any notes that were left. I've got an example for you below:

Sales_Dashboard.png

I hope this helps you get the information you are looking for, if you have any additional questions about this please let me know!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
nicolebrenner
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey There,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. You are correct that the reporting add-on doesn't have the capability to create this specific type of report, however you can get a lot of this information on your main dashboard!

If you are looking at the dashboard, you can filter for your whole team or specific users in your account, as well as adjust the time range that you'd like to look at. Then, within the productivity card you can see each specific engagement that was made, as well as when, what mode, and any notes that were left. I've got an example for you below:

Sales_Dashboard.png

I hope this helps you get the information you are looking for, if you have any additional questions about this please let me know!