Dashboards & Reporting

MThorslund
Participant

Integrating a custom property with Google Data Studio

I am trying to setup a dashboard in Google Data Studio but experiencing problems with integrating a custom property made in Hubspot. 

Is it possible to import my own property to the dashboard or is it only the Hubspot pre-made properties that you can integrate with the program?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
DMilard

Im trying to use a custom property but dont know which metric to use to show values.
The metrics Contacts, form submissions dont work....

What metric to choose when dealing with custum properties. In hubspot reports it<s called NUMBER OF CONTACTS but I dont see this metric in google data studio (Looker studio).

DMilard_0-1678846190198.png

DMilard_1-1678846283042.png

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MThorslund , thanks for your post!

After checking some resoureces, there's no HubSpot built integration with Google Data Studio. However, there are a few apps that do integrate which you can find in this page: HubSpot App Marketplace

Are you using one of those apps? If so, I'd recommend reaching out to its vendor to confirm if you can import custom properties into Google Data Studio. 

If you're attempting to achieve this in other way, could you share more details? If you're receiving an error message upon importing the custom properties, that would be helpful!

johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@natsumimori @MThorslund I know this is an older thread, but we have made a new Google Data Studio integration for HubSpot available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  Our integration will pull custom properties and even custom object properties into GDS.  There are key differences in this app compared to other GDS integrations, such as unlimited users and data for a flat price. There is a 14-day free trial so you can make sure it will meet your needs. DM me with questions, or view the setup guide here.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you John for sharing this info! 

0 Upvotes
DMilard

Im trying to use a custom property but dont know which metric to use to show values.
The metrics Contacts, form submissions dont work....

What metric to choose when dealing with custum properties. In hubspot reports it<s called NUMBER OF CONTACTS but I dont see this metric in google data studio (Looker studio).

DMilard_0-1678846190198.png

0 Upvotes