Incomplete Tasks Association

Highlighted
New Contributor

In our deals pipeline, we have automated tasks for certain steps. These tasks are associated with the deal itself. But when I try to pull an incomplete task report (which is a standard report), it is only displaying Associated Contacts and Associated Companies. ASsociated Deals is not an option. I tried to do a custom report and didn't get anywhere. Suggestions?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @VanDerGinstLaw 

At this time 'Associated Deals' is not available within activity based reports. Only the 'Associated Contacts' and 'Associated Companies' properties can be pulled into the report builder. 

I'd recommend posting this as an Idea in our Ideas Forum. Our Product Team monitors the Ideas Forum closely to track what features our customers would like to see implemented and make every effort to add these to the product. They will also provide updates to the post if/when they start implementing the feature. 

Best,
Ana

New Contributor

Thank you Ana! I have submitted this to the Idea Forum.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@VanDerGinstLaw 

I definitely understand the reporting limits here, glad you submitted this to the idea forum.

What is the action you are trying to accomplish with this data? I wonder if we could find a workaround to get the data out in a different way that would still accomplish your goal.

0 Upvotes