Dashboards & Reporting

SylinaS
Participant

Importing a sales report from an outside program

SOLVE

Hello! 

I have a csv file from our companines pharmacy program that is not linked with hubspot. I would like to import this data so I can track ALL of my sales and create custom reports through hubspot. Unfortunately I've already discovered that we can not connect the two programs with out creating a direct API and we will not do that. The line items I have in the CSV file are, Date filled, patient full name, Prescriber full name, dispensed item name, total price paid, acquisition cost and gross profit. We do have our hubspot account linked with our shopify. The shopify can not link with our pharmacy program which is Pioneerrx. Therefore, we already know we have to do separate reporting but figure out how to put all of our data together to create one report. I'm pretty sure we can do all of this in hubspot, but I can't figure out how. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SylinaS 

Does your CSV regularly update? Or do you want to import it only once?

A single import is easy. Scheduled imports would require something like Zapier, Piesync or HubSpot's new Ops Hub.

It really depends on how often you want to sync the data and where the original CSV file lives.

Happy to discuss - send me a private message and I can send you my calendar link.

Cheers

Mike

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
SylinaS
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Mike! 

Thank you for your response. It does not regulary update.  As of right night now, it will be a single import about once a month. 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SylinaS 

Does your CSV regularly update? Or do you want to import it only once?

A single import is easy. Scheduled imports would require something like Zapier, Piesync or HubSpot's new Ops Hub.

It really depends on how often you want to sync the data and where the original CSV file lives.

Happy to discuss - send me a private message and I can send you my calendar link.

Cheers

Mike

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello, @SylinaS I wanted to add some top experts to this matter to share their ideas @Dan1 @Mike_Eastwood @Aakar what would you recommend to @SylinaS?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SylinaS
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! 

0 Upvotes