Dashboards & Reporting

Jeffb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Identifying how many companies do not have associated contacts, and vice versa

lösung

I want to generate a dashboard report that shows me how many companies I have that are not linked to a contact record, and vice versa. This is for data management purposes so we can see if we have companies that have no associated contacts, and are thus in our DB, but not being prospected, or we are failing to link correctly or generally not managing some aspects of our data as well as we can. How do I do this.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

(see gif)hubspot-crm-companies-associated-contacts-less-than-1-gif.gif

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

(see gif)hubspot-crm-companies-associated-contacts-less-than-1-gif.gif

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Jeffb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thanks Frank, is there a way to do it the other way around, identify how many contacts i have that are not associated with a company record. I found a field called 'Company Name' but that is a text entry field which is not what i am looking for.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

hubspot-crm-contact-associated-companies-less-than-1-gif.gif

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Jeffb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I just tried and I am able to set the filter on the contact list so i can have it as a saved contact list filter, but this field does not show up on the report builder for dashboards. Any idea why this might be, i did not see this problem when doing it for company records on the dashboad.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

HubSpot dashboard reporting, filters, workflows, and even lists are very separate animals. It would be nice if they all lived by the same rules, but no such luck (currently).

We have noticed that the product team is working hard to better align functionality and reporting between the different HubSpot features. With over 150 feature updates and over 50 new integrations partners in 2018, HubSpot will no doubtedly introduce lots to keep us busy n 2019!

Happy to help.

Best,

Frank

(nite)

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes