I would like to create a report showing all deals Lost, Cancelled or set On Hold last week, in ONE e

Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner

I would like to create a report showing all deals Lost, Cancelled or set On Hold last week (all in one report in the dashboard). I could create one box for each Deal Stage based on three Single object reports. But that would result in three boxes (out of the maximum of 10) in the dashboard.

My questions:

- It’s not possible to use a Single object report to show all these deals in one report, because if you use more than one Filter, the second Filter ADDS to the first (you can’t choose OR). And there are no deals that have both entered deal stage Lost AND deal stage Cancelled last week…

- If I create a Cross object report, the property “Entered Stage Date” is not available under Filters, so the list will show all deals in Deal Stage Lost, Cancelled and On Hold, not only the deals that entered these deal stages last week.

Any answers would be very welcoming. Thanks Smiley Happy

Andreas Kirkeberg
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @Andreas 

This is a really good way to start a conversation in the Community. I will tag a few of our experts Emoticono feliz     

Hey @picwillsmith @adeelfaisal @MFrankJohnson could you please share your knowledge with @Andreas ?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner

Thanks, @sharonlicari,

Andreas Kirkeberg
0 Upvotes