Dashboards & Reporting

miniMIDImax

I want to see company name not associated company

SOLVE

As lots of our contacts have a nhs.net email domain the viewer on the right seems to pull the associated company information insitead of the company name information which is included in the data upload. 

How do we switch the association company from 'reading the email domain' to 'reading the company name' 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @miniMIDImax 

You can't change what the company box on the right hand side of the contact record shows - this is pulling information through from the associated company object. 

If you uploaded a company name with the data then it is probably in the Contact property called Company name, which you can add to the layout of the about box on the left handside of the contact screen. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @miniMIDImax 

You can't change what the company box on the right hand side of the contact record shows - this is pulling information through from the associated company object. 

If you uploaded a company name with the data then it is probably in the Contact property called Company name, which you can add to the layout of the about box on the left handside of the contact screen. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency