Dashboards & Reporting

CBall0

I have manually scheduled meetings in Hubspot -

SOLVE

How do i get a report - even better a sub task in tasks list to track the scheduled meetings i have in Hubspot - i have been manually creating these to track - and there is no way to generate a simple report on schedulked meetings?

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help @PamCotton, there are a few ways you can manage your scheduled meetings @CBall0 as part of managing your tasks.

Here are a few I like to use:

1 - from the Tasks view, click the sidebar on the right to see your Schedule:

Jnix284_0-1679100791543.png

2 - Filter the Feed tab to only show Meetings:

Jnix284_1-1679101108929.png

3 - create a workflow when a meeting is scheduled to create a task that is added to a meetings task queue.

I don't usually do this for the meeting time itself, I do this for 15 minutes prior as a reminder to prep for the meeting for specific meeting types.

4 - create a report that shows "scheduled" meetings for "this week" that you add to your dashboard so you can quickly access the info.

Let me know if you need help with creating the workflow or report, there are a lot of ways you can do this 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Happy to help @PamCotton, there are a few ways you can manage your scheduled meetings @CBall0 as part of managing your tasks.

Here are a few I like to use:

1 - from the Tasks view, click the sidebar on the right to see your Schedule:

Jnix284_0-1679100791543.png

2 - Filter the Feed tab to only show Meetings:

Jnix284_1-1679101108929.png

3 - create a workflow when a meeting is scheduled to create a task that is added to a meetings task queue.

I don't usually do this for the meeting time itself, I do this for 15 minutes prior as a reminder to prep for the meeting for specific meeting types.

4 - create a report that shows "scheduled" meetings for "this week" that you add to your dashboard so you can quickly access the info.

Let me know if you need help with creating the workflow or report, there are a lot of ways you can do this 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @CBall0, thank you for posting in our Community!

I would suggest the report should be based on when the meeting activity was created, you can use a custom report to pull in this information.

To our top experts @Jnix284 @Josh @Bryantworks any suggestions to @CBall0 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !