Dashboards & Reporting

AMulagic
Participant

Hubspot report shows different value for a same property

SOLVE

Greetings,

I want to measure correlation between Average call duration and Average number of emails opened.

For the Y-axis, I´ve set up a custom report builder containing:
- average call duration in 2023, and

- average marketing emails opened in 2023.

On the X-axis, I´ve put the Create date (contact property). This graph shows 0.62 email opened average in 2023.

But when I make a single object report, the average is 9.72 in 2023. The strange thing is that Custom report builder shows good data for 2019 and 2020, but after that drops below 1.

Please check the attachment.

Any help is welcome.

Bildschirm­foto 2023-02-28 um 16.41.29.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi, there,

I can see that you're viewing the data per year. In Sep 2021, Apple introduced the iOS 15 privacy update which means that most of the email tracking that was previously available, was no longer. Just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend you breaking down the data by quarter or even by month and see if the drop is for the whole of 2021 or it correlates with that update.

Hubspot had an article published when the update was rolled out to give their advice.

In the second screenshot, you have "this quarter so far" as a filter, so that might be impacting the data. Check if you're using the same date ranges for both reports when comparing the data.

I hope that helps. If there's more context you can add, e.g. screenshots of the actual filters, that might help further.

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, there,

I can see that you're viewing the data per year. In Sep 2021, Apple introduced the iOS 15 privacy update which means that most of the email tracking that was previously available, was no longer. Just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend you breaking down the data by quarter or even by month and see if the drop is for the whole of 2021 or it correlates with that update.

Hubspot had an article published when the update was rolled out to give their advice.

In the second screenshot, you have "this quarter so far" as a filter, so that might be impacting the data. Check if you're using the same date ranges for both reports when comparing the data.

I hope that helps. If there's more context you can add, e.g. screenshots of the actual filters, that might help further.

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.