Dashboards & Reporting

ryanhunt

Hubspot CRM stopped working last week on Safari. I just see the apple color wheel circling...

SOLVE

When I go to the dashboard and click anything in safari, I just see a color wheel spining.  Dashboard works great on Chrome, but all my devices do the same thing on safari.  

I've tried APL support, and they cannot locate through plug-ins or extensions.  

This issue started Thursday or Friday last week.

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot CRM stopped working last week on Safari. I just see the apple color wheel circling...

SOLVE

Hi all, 

There was a fix pushed for a similar issue about two hours ago (2pm EST on 9/12/18). Please try loading your CRM in Safari now. If the issue persists, please send along the information requested.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18
JonStanis
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

I would love to use Safari more, especially in HubSpot, but it does not get the same support that Chrome does. I would love the dev tool extension in Safari or even in Firefox.

0 Upvotes
MG2

SOLVE

Same issue on my side, unfortunately no solution. Page reload helps for a few seconds and allows to switch to other objects. Freeze seems to be limited to Sales-Dashboard only.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @kevinmac and @MG2,

I'm going to merge this with a thread discussing the same issue. I've requested some information to pinpoint the issue and partner with the Support team. 

Thanks for reaching out about this and look forward to getting it resolved soon.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
kevinmac

SOLVE

I have been trying to access hubspot CRM and sales for the past two days. Hubspot will not respond on safari. It just freezes and displays the apple loading icon. I am able to access hubspot using a different browser but would like to know what I can do to continue using this app on safari, as I use this browser I use for all other work related internet searches, tasks and such. 

RunGraphik
Contributor

SOLVE

Same issues here 😕

0 Upvotes
MattWolf

SOLVE

I have the exact same isse...

Safari 12.0 Mac OS Majave Beta

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi All,

Thank you for confirming you are all experiencing this behavior. I want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and as such I have listed a few pieces of informtation that will help me work the Support team. If you can't upload the files or video here, please send them to Community@hubspot.com with the subject Community Safari Issue

Instructions on how to gather the file can be found here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi all, 

There was a fix pushed for a similar issue about two hours ago (2pm EST on 9/12/18). Please try loading your CRM in Safari now. If the issue persists, please send along the information requested.

Thank you,
Jenny

NaruSports
Participant

SOLVE

Perfect!

It works now!

Thanks for your support.

0 Upvotes
ryanhunt

SOLVE

I'm back up and running on safari again.  Thank you for the fix!

0 Upvotes
NaruSports
Participant

SOLVE

Hi!

I'm facing the same problem. Last week it worked for me, but it was extremely slow and today it stopped working...

I cleaned the cache, tried in incognito, used another browser... it's really annoying...

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @NaruSports and @ryanhunt,

To confirm, is the issue only occuring in Safari? If so can you please follow the steps in this article to gain some additional information regarding what is happening in Safari?

Additionally, can you please confirm what version of Safari you have, what platform you are working on, and whether the issue does occur in other browsers/an incognito window. 

The more information, screenshots, etc. that you can provide, the better. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
NaruSports
Participant

SOLVE

Hi! 

It's happening to me in Safari v.11.1.2

MacBook Pro 2017

High Sierra v.10.13.6

It just freezes and can't use it. We cannot install new software.

Last week the website was running really slow, but I was able to work, since Monday, the website just freezes after 2 seconds and I can't even click anywhere.

The computer is almost new and updated.

Thanks.

ryanhunt

SOLVE

Yes, only in Safari.   I cannot get past the web instructor step, just a blank window.

Safari Version 11.1.2 (13605.3.8)

This issue is only in Safari, even incognito.  Chrome works great!

I cannot get the screen shot to show the spinning color wheel cursor.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for the update! If you are able to gather the data mentioned in the previously linked article, that will give the Support team the most insight into what is occurring. Once I have that, I can continue investigating.

Also if you are able to grab a video or screenshot of some sort just to show where specifically the loading process is getting stuck, that will be helpful 🙂 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
ryanhunt

SOLVE

I guessed your email format and sent you a copy of the video.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ryanhunt,

Can you please send it to community@hubspot.com?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ryanhunt

SOLVE

Jenny, 

Do you have a place to send the video that doesnt show my company dashboards to the public?

Thank you

0 Upvotes