Dashboards & Reporting

Nthakur

HubSpot is not tracking page view, no history and not even able to change the lifecycle stage.

SOLVE

Hi team,

I have an issue in my Hubspot tracking pages and no history and not even able to change the lifecycle stage.

We have used HubSpot API to create contacts and In HubSpot contact is creating every time and showing this message "This contact was created from Offline Sources from API"

I have added the HubSpot javascript file in the front-end application and even I am also adding this line of code still I can't see any changes in the HubSpot.

_hsq.push(['setPath', window.location.pathname])
_hsq.push(['trackPageView'])

Please check below attached screenshot Screenshot 2021-10-20 at 1.05.00 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HubSpot is not tracking page view, no history and not even able to change the lifecycle stage.

SOLVE

Hi @Nthakur 

Looking at the Original Source Drill-Down 1 and Original Source Drill-Down 2 properties in a contact, you should be able to determine how they were created.

If a contact uses an ad-blocker, it may block HubSpot's tracking cookies. As a result, a contact's Original source value can be Offline sources, even if they originated from a web source. For example, a contact whose first interaction was a chat on your website could have an Offline sources value if the tracking cookies were blocked.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Stjepan

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Nthakur 

Looking at the Original Source Drill-Down 1 and Original Source Drill-Down 2 properties in a contact, you should be able to determine how they were created.

If a contact uses an ad-blocker, it may block HubSpot's tracking cookies. As a result, a contact's Original source value can be Offline sources, even if they originated from a web source. For example, a contact whose first interaction was a chat on your website could have an Offline sources value if the tracking cookies were blocked.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Stjepan

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.