Dashboards & Reporting

KundanNasir

HubSpot Sales Analytics Tool

SOLVE
 I have an important question regarding the HubSpot analytics tools.

So basically our Sales agents are divided into multiple teams and we want to give access to Team leads to monitor the Sales Analytics for their respective teams, so they could see the completed activities and listen to recordings, etc. 

Is there any way that when I give them access to Reporting, only the data of their respective teams are visible to them and nothing else? I tried this today, but all user data is visible if I give someone access to reporting.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
ADMiller18
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Depending on how many reports and Dashboards you already have in place, you can do a Dashboard for each team manager and filter it down by team owner, and adjust the visibility so only the manager and whoever builds the Dashboard can see it. If there are only a handful of reports and you can fit them all on one Dashboard, you can also adjust the visibility of each individual report and share the same link with everyone. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KundanNasir,

Unfortunately, report creation permissions don't are not as flexible in HubSpot. Whoever has the permissions to create and edit reports will also have access to all report filters.

Even if you limit the record access itself (e.g. users and teams not being able view certain contacts, companies, deals etc), activity information would still be accessible in reports by everyone.

The only option that I see would be that you don't extend the reporting permissions to the sales managers but create the reports and dashboards yourself. Dashboards and reports have access permissions built into them which let you manage you can view them: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboards/manage-your-dashboards#manage-dashboards

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KundanNasir,

Unfortunately, report creation permissions don't are not as flexible in HubSpot. Whoever has the permissions to create and edit reports will also have access to all report filters.

Even if you limit the record access itself (e.g. users and teams not being able view certain contacts, companies, deals etc), activity information would still be accessible in reports by everyone.

The only option that I see would be that you don't extend the reporting permissions to the sales managers but create the reports and dashboards yourself. Dashboards and reports have access permissions built into them which let you manage you can view them: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboards/manage-your-dashboards#manage-dashboards

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ADMiller18
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Depending on how many reports and Dashboards you already have in place, you can do a Dashboard for each team manager and filter it down by team owner, and adjust the visibility so only the manager and whoever builds the Dashboard can see it. If there are only a handful of reports and you can fit them all on one Dashboard, you can also adjust the visibility of each individual report and share the same link with everyone. 

0 Upvotes