Dashboards & Reporting

Clades17
Teilnehmer/-in

How to show delta through weeks

lösung

Dear community,

I'm trying to find a way to build a report that allows me to see the delta for deals' weighted amount over weeks.
Basically, I'd like to be able to see how much the sum of the weighted amounts in my pipeline has changed over the last week.
What I currently have is a basic bar graph with:

X-Axis: Sales Pod (Custom Property, showing the sales team to which the deal is assigned)

Y-Axis: Weighted amount

How can I create a report that highlights how much the weighted amount has changed over the last 7 days per sales pod?
For example, if my sales team has opened a new deal yesterday, and signaled a new amount, I want that increment to be highligted on my report. 

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Clades17,

To achieve this, you would set your report up with a cumulative visualization. (This is not available for bar charts in the single object report builder. In the single object report builder, this only works for line charts and area charts. In the custom report builder, this also works for vertical bar charts.)

With a cumulative visualization, you'll see changes from interval to interval, e.g. day to day, week to week, month to month, over time. HubSpot will add values from the next interval to the value from the previous interval.

In the single object report builder, you can find this option here:

karstenkoehler_0-1669646291508.png

In the custom report builder, you'll find it under chart settings:

karstenkoehler_1-1669646396981.png

It is currently not possible to highlight the increment. The bar in a bar chart will have only one solid color.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @Clades17,

To achieve this, you would set your report up with a cumulative visualization. (This is not available for bar charts in the single object report builder. In the single object report builder, this only works for line charts and area charts. In the custom report builder, this also works for vertical bar charts.)

With a cumulative visualization, you'll see changes from interval to interval, e.g. day to day, week to week, month to month, over time. HubSpot will add values from the next interval to the value from the previous interval.

In the single object report builder, you can find this option here:

karstenkoehler_0-1669646291508.png

In the custom report builder, you'll find it under chart settings:

karstenkoehler_1-1669646396981.png

It is currently not possible to highlight the increment. The bar in a bar chart will have only one solid color.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Clades17
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you very much, Karsten!

0 Upvotes