How to send daily Hubspot lists as an email report

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I want to send a list of daily contacts added in the CRM to a specific non-gmail id. Just liek how we get a list of daily prospect list, I want a daily contacts added to the CRM to be sent to the email id. The daily contacts list should include the name, email id and contact number of the new contacts.

4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @Marina_One, so this type of automated action would only be possible with a Contacts report (which is available with the Enterprise version of our Marketing product). With this type of report, you can create a daily recurring export of the data that will be emailed to a specified address. Read more about this here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports-user-guide-v2/how-to-create-a-contacts-report#5-viewing-your-r...

Barring that, you could simply export the data in your CRM each day by creating a view that states: "Create date is equal to Today". Here's a screenshot of what that would look like:

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 3.29.02 PM.png

Occasional Contributor

You can use the tool: www.arcbright.com to do this.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Hey @Emeryray02 I have just played around with ArcBright - looks good, has it been successful for you over a longer period of time? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We've been using ArcBright for a while now... and love it! We use it to keep people in the loop on our course and workshop registrations. Without it, we'd have to manually export a list 2x a week - no thank you.

0 Upvotes