Dashboards & Reporting

AKerr
Participant

How to report when you use the same form multiple times

SOLVE

Hi, 

We use a  lot of the same HS forms across our WP site and our HS landing pages. 

How can I report in HS, on form submissions only on certain landing pages? 

E.g. an eBook download form may be used across multiple campaigns, but I need to view the data from one landing page containing the form to see how that individual campaign is performing.

Thanks,

Ashleigh

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @PamCotton and hello @AKerr.

What I would do in this situation is first use the list tool to build a list of the prospects you want to report on.  Your filters are much more robust there so you can build a filter like "filled out {your form} on page {your page} and use the {or} option to expand the list of landing pages you wish to report on.

Once that's done, you can run a Contact Analytics Report in the Reporting tool against the list.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the tag @PamCotton and hello @AKerr.

What I would do in this situation is first use the list tool to build a list of the prospects you want to report on.  Your filters are much more robust there so you can build a filter like "filled out {your form} on page {your page} and use the {or} option to expand the list of landing pages you wish to report on.

Once that's done, you can run a Contact Analytics Report in the Reporting tool against the list.

Hope this helps!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

LHuynh1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @trevordjones,

I'm trying to follow what you've outlined. One thing I noticed is that Lists seem to only pull Hubspot LPs or Hubspot CMS for the Page Location filter. Is that generally the case? I have Hubspot embedded forms on WordPress pages that I would love to use some of the built-in functionality but I can't seem to query on them even though the full URL is stored and visible when I perform a file export.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @AKerr ,

Thank you for reaching out! Great question, I would like to invite some top experts to share their thoughts @trevordjones @tjoyce any recommendations to @AKerr?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !