Calling

ACronin
Participante

How to link calls made through phyiscal telephone automatically to hubspot

resolver

For Clarity:

I make calls directly through my company's telephone, not on the make a call section in a users account.  Also, My company has access to starter HubSpot. 

I want to know if there is a way for my calls made through my company telephone to be automatically logged on Hubspot. 

For example:

Harry Jones with number 123456789 is an account in hubspot. If I call Harry's number I want the call to be automatically logged. Or if Harry calls our company, I would like my telephone and Hubspot to speak, so that Harry's name is displayed on my telephone. 

Alternatively, If an unknown user is called, and his contact information is later added to Hubspot, I'd like the call to be automatically allocated to the account. 

My question is are the above options possible on Starter (My assumption is an upgrade is needed)? If not, what package is required for this functionality? 

Thanks in Advance, 

Aiden

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @ACronin

When your calling feature is not integrated with HubSpot, it's a manual process. If two systems aren't connected, there isn't an automation connection to automatically take an action. 

However, logging calls in HubSpot is pretty quick and easy. By setting up call types (such as initial outreach, follow-up, client call, etc.) and call outcomes (message left, connection made, etc.) you'll be able to see the progression of your calls and their effectiveness. 

Automatic logging/call tracking can happen when your systems are integrated and you have Sales Hub Starter or above. 

That's my experience with HubSpot. Hope that helps. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

Hi @ACronin

When your calling feature is not integrated with HubSpot, it's a manual process. If two systems aren't connected, there isn't an automation connection to automatically take an action. 

However, logging calls in HubSpot is pretty quick and easy. By setting up call types (such as initial outreach, follow-up, client call, etc.) and call outcomes (message left, connection made, etc.) you'll be able to see the progression of your calls and their effectiveness. 

Automatic logging/call tracking can happen when your systems are integrated and you have Sales Hub Starter or above. 

That's my experience with HubSpot. Hope that helps. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/