Dashboards & Reporting

CarlosEduardoEs

How to exclude other average time on stage on each stage column

SOLVE

Hi!

I need to calculate the Average Time on Stage by each Phase, considering that all the Deals are in Lost.

On the image below, i've underlined some examples that i need to exclude on the chart, so i must only consider the columns that refers to each phase. Is it possible?Chart Example.PNG

Regards,

Carlos Escarlate

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosEduardoEs,

From your screenshot I can't tell how you're breaking down the count of deals in each deal stage. For example, under "New", which categories is the report breaking down into (the 8 zeros)?

Generally, whatever you want to exclude will be excluded from all deal stage graphs. You can set a report filter to exclude those 8 property values from deal stage "New" – but then the equivalents of those values in any other stage will also not be shown.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CarlosEduardoEs,

From your screenshot I can't tell how you're breaking down the count of deals in each deal stage. For example, under "New", which categories is the report breaking down into (the 8 zeros)?

Generally, whatever you want to exclude will be excluded from all deal stage graphs. You can set a report filter to exclude those 8 property values from deal stage "New" – but then the equivalents of those values in any other stage will also not be shown.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.