Dashboards & Reporting

DG1
メンバー

How to delete emails from Team Activity on the Sales Dashboard?

解決

I cannot seem to delete emails from the team activity dashboard. The contact is no longer in the database and I would like the communication removed also. We run a law firm in Brisbane and this information should not be stored on the system. Is there anyway of removing the information?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @DG1 you have two options:

1)  You can delete the emails from the individual contact record and this should remove the email from the team activity dashboard as well. I just tested it in my portal and that worked!

2) The Recent Activity board also shows only the 20 most recent Activities so it should fall off rather qucikly

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @DG1 you have two options:

1)  You can delete the emails from the individual contact record and this should remove the email from the team activity dashboard as well. I just tested it in my portal and that worked!

2) The Recent Activity board also shows only the 20 most recent Activities so it should fall off rather qucikly

0 いいね!
jeggen
メンバー

解決

Thanks! The problem was that the contact was already deleted but the e-mails stayed in the activity stream. Now we know for future reference we have to delete e-mails first, then the contact.

0 いいね!