Dashboards & Reporting

DG1
Mitglied

How to delete emails from Team Activity on the Sales Dashboard?

lösung

I cannot seem to delete emails from the team activity dashboard. The contact is no longer in the database and I would like the communication removed also. We run a law firm in Brisbane and this information should not be stored on the system. Is there anyway of removing the information?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @DG1 you have two options:

1)  You can delete the emails from the individual contact record and this should remove the email from the team activity dashboard as well. I just tested it in my portal and that worked!

2) The Recent Activity board also shows only the 20 most recent Activities so it should fall off rather qucikly

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @DG1 you have two options:

1)  You can delete the emails from the individual contact record and this should remove the email from the team activity dashboard as well. I just tested it in my portal and that worked!

2) The Recent Activity board also shows only the 20 most recent Activities so it should fall off rather qucikly

0 Upvotes
jeggen
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks! The problem was that the contact was already deleted but the e-mails stayed in the activity stream. Now we know for future reference we have to delete e-mails first, then the contact.

0 Upvotes