Dashboards & Reporting

ARouleau2
Participant

How to add "Extra team" member as Contributor in order to have them in the goals overview as well.

SOLVE

Hi everyone! 

Use case: I want to create goals per team; however, when I select one, only half of the performance appears. It seems that only the team members who are in the team as the "main team" are contributors. 

How can an "Extra team member" from a team become a contributor and appear in the goals and performances of that team? 

I don't have the custom but the template version. 

Thank you! 

1 Accepted solution
Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

How to add "Extra team" member as Contributor in order to have them in the goals overview as well.

SOLVE

Hey @ARouleau2 

so way it works today is that goals count only for main team members

meaning that if a persona has 1 main team and a 2nd team, their goals will only count to the main team.

I think that for the moment the Extra team functionality is thought mainly to access records.

More info about this here.

Maybe you can post this as an idea in the Ideas forum so that the product team considers this as an upgrade for the functionality .

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @ARouleau2 

so way it works today is that goals count only for main team members

meaning that if a persona has 1 main team and a 2nd team, their goals will only count to the main team.

I think that for the moment the Extra team functionality is thought mainly to access records.

More info about this here.

Maybe you can post this as an idea in the Ideas forum so that the product team considers this as an upgrade for the functionality .

hope this helps

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

ARouleau2
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Lucila, 

Thanks for your answer; indeed, I found 2 tickets in the ideas center about the same topic, and the Hubspot product team is working on it. 

I will wait for the improved version to come out 🙂

Thanks

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @ARouleau2, thank you for posting in our Community!

You can locate the team for which you want to add an "Extra team" member as a Contributor. Click on the team name to access its settings. Look for an option to edit team members or manage team roles. Select the "Extra team" member you want to include as a Contributor and assign them the appropriate role.

To our top experts, @danmoyle and @CateDuarte do you have any recommendations for @ARouleau2 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ARouleau2
Participant

SOLVE

Hi PamCotton! 

Thanks a lot for your answer! I can't find the option of adding an "Extra Team" member as a Contributor:

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 09.52.07.png

Could you please share a screenshot? 

Thanks a lot

0 Upvotes