Dashboards & Reporting

KWright13

How to Enroll Contacts into Initial Deal Stage (using a property)

SOLVE

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone could help me with setting up the contacts/companies that enroll in the first deal stage of our Sales Pipeline. 

I created a contact and company property called "Quadrant" which we are using to break down the city of Tampa Bay by adding the quadrant value/number the company is located in. (Example: Quadrant 1 is companies located in Downtown Tampa)

I am hoping that I can create a workflow that will bring all the contacts/companies that have their "Quadrant" property value equal to 1 into the first deal stage ("List of Accounts").

Having trouble setting this up and would love any guidance. I've attached some screenshots that might help.

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 11.47.33 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KWright13,

It sounds like you want to create a new deal when contacts match quadrant 1? If that's the case, you could either use a contact- or a company-based workflow to do that.

Navigate to Menu > Automation > Workflows > Contact-based / Company-based. The workflow could look as shown below:

karstenkoehler_0-1652116774532.png

You can find the action "Create record" in the right sidebar that pops open when you click the + sign.

In the right sidebar, make sure to review all options for creating a deal record, especially whether you want to associate other records with this deal.

Let me know if I understood your request correctly and whether you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KWright13,

It sounds like you want to create a new deal when contacts match quadrant 1? If that's the case, you could either use a contact- or a company-based workflow to do that.

Navigate to Menu > Automation > Workflows > Contact-based / Company-based. The workflow could look as shown below:

karstenkoehler_0-1652116774532.png

You can find the action "Create record" in the right sidebar that pops open when you click the + sign.

In the right sidebar, make sure to review all options for creating a deal record, especially whether you want to associate other records with this deal.

Let me know if I understood your request correctly and whether you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.