Dashboards & Reporting

bdurmaz

How can I generate Profit win probability for each deal stages?

SOLVE

Hey there,

I am here looking for how can I generate more profit win probability for the deal at each stages.  want to know how many deals we lose between each stage. 100 Leads turn into 60 offers (60% win) turn into 30 deals (50% win). Right now I don't have a clear overview where we lose our leads in our sales funnel. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bdurmaz,

There is a default report for this in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report libary and search for "Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates".

Keep in mind that conversion rates will only be shown if they've moved through all stages. Otherwise, logically, they can't be included in the calculation.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bdurmaz,

There is a default report for this in the report library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report libary and search for "Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates".

Keep in mind that conversion rates will only be shown if they've moved through all stages. Otherwise, logically, they can't be included in the calculation.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.