How Deals interact with Sequences

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a specific filter I am missing that shows which deals/sales activites were created because of a specific sequence? Like is there any way to link Sequences and Deals when it comes to Reporting? 

Ultimately, I would like to see which clients that are enrolled in a current/past Sequence are then getting funneled into Deals.  Like, they just aren't responding, we are then converting to an open deal.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @JoshWHP,

At this time I don't believe that is possible.

As a potential workaround, create a list for each of your common sequences and when adding them, either based on active criteria or static list, include them. You can then report back using list membership. If you have a ton of different sequences, this becomes less desirable. If you have a core set of sequences you are always using, it's pretty easy to achieve.

All in all, I am in agreement. It needs to be an option. I think that the sequence reports and ability to report on sequence activity can use a lot of work.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

2 Replies 2
Regular Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @JoshWHP,

At this time I don't believe that is possible.

As a potential workaround, create a list for each of your common sequences and when adding them, either based on active criteria or static list, include them. You can then report back using list membership. If you have a ton of different sequences, this becomes less desirable. If you have a core set of sequences you are always using, it's pretty easy to achieve.

All in all, I am in agreement. It needs to be an option. I think that the sequence reports and ability to report on sequence activity can use a lot of work.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

New Contributor

I appreciate the response! Definitely helps!

I think the reporting within the actual Sequence tab works well, but the dividends/deals from said Sequences are harder to track and quantify.

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes