Dashboards & Reporting

JoshWHP
Participant

How Deals interact with Sequences

SOLVE

Is there a specific filter I am missing that shows which deals/sales activites were created because of a specific sequence? Like is there any way to link Sequences and Deals when it comes to Reporting? 

Ultimately, I would like to see which clients that are enrolled in a current/past Sequence are then getting funneled into Deals.  Like, they just aren't responding, we are then converting to an open deal.

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JoshWHP,

At this time I don't believe that is possible.

As a potential workaround, create a list for each of your common sequences and when adding them, either based on active criteria or static list, include them. You can then report back using list membership. If you have a ton of different sequences, this becomes less desirable. If you have a core set of sequences you are always using, it's pretty easy to achieve.

All in all, I am in agreement. It needs to be an option. I think that the sequence reports and ability to report on sequence activity can use a lot of work.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
TuffaCharlie
Participant

SOLVE

I wonder if we're any nearer to an update on this? Whilst the reporting within sequences offers a useful insight, this could certainly do with being far more detailed and provide much more data. 

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JoshWHP,

At this time I don't believe that is possible.

As a potential workaround, create a list for each of your common sequences and when adding them, either based on active criteria or static list, include them. You can then report back using list membership. If you have a ton of different sequences, this becomes less desirable. If you have a core set of sequences you are always using, it's pretty easy to achieve.

All in all, I am in agreement. It needs to be an option. I think that the sequence reports and ability to report on sequence activity can use a lot of work.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

CMarritt
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Josh, I'm wondering if theres any updates to this? or is it still a work around

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @CMarritt

Thanks for reaching out!

If I'm understanding properly, you would like to set up a report to see the deals, where the associated contacts were enrolled in sequences. In other words, the sequences that played a role in deals. Is that correct? 

If so, you can create an attribution report for sequences and deals. Here is a helpful thread from @katie_cort on attribution reporting, in addition to a help article on creating attribution reports in HubSpot

If you do not have a Marketing Hub or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription, you could create a custom report that looks at contacts that have been enrolled in a sequence and that are associated with deals (you can also filter just for closed-won deals for example).

Hope that helps! 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JoshWHP
Participant

SOLVE

I appreciate the response! Definitely helps!

I think the reporting within the actual Sequence tab works well, but the dividends/deals from said Sequences are harder to track and quantify.

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes