Dashboards & Reporting

niculeica
参加者

Historical snapshots by manual forecast category - Analytics Tools

Hello,

It seems that Historical snapshots by manual forecast category out of Analytics Tools does not capture the data correctly. In my case, when trying to display pipeline's value this quarter, per forecast category, it seems that time-wise it gets stuck in the fisrt week of July. I'm displaying date from this quarter, filter by Close date = This quarter.

Has anyone experienced similar behaviour?

Thanks!

0 いいね!
5件の返信
JSevern
メンバー

Hi, it sounds like Kluster can help you here - have you checked them out? https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/5165615/marketplace/apps/sales/crm/kluster-184306

niculeica
参加者

Hi, @JSevern@jolle,

Just for awareness, if smbd else bumps into this, apparently the tool is meant to consider only "open" Forecast categories. After checking with HS support, what I see as Closed Won is the current Forecast categorty, however, at that point in time, the repective deal had been in an open Fc. category.

Thanks for taking the time, as well as for suggesting Kluster!

Enjoy the weekend!

jolle
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

Hey @niculeica, thanks for sharing! Would you be able to share screenshots of your current setup, filters, and displayed reports? That'll help us better troubleshoot! Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
niculeica
参加者

Hi, @jolle,

Sorry, the page has been down for the past day or so. I've got in touch with HS support directly on this matter and I'm waiting on the analysis. Thanks for getting back, though!

jolle

@niculeica oh no! I saw that there were some HubSpot outages earlier this week, so hopefully it'll be an easy resolution. Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature