Dashboards & Reporting

lesleyahall
Participant

Historical log of changes to deal Close Date

SOLVE

Is it possible to see a record of changes to a deal's Close Date?

Our deals frequently get delays due to being complex buying decisions, so Close Dates are frequently pushed back, sometimes several times over many months.

When doing monthly reporting of orders awaiting an imminent buyer decision, is it possible to filter out which deals have newly entered that stage and which have been carried over from the previous month's forecast?

Many thanks for any replies.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lesleyahall,

Yes, you can find this information by navigating to a deal record and scrolling down to the View all properties button in the left sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1628009730104.png

Click the button, type "Close date" in the search bar and hover over the result. By clicking on Details you'll see a change log for this particular property.

With a Professional subscription, you could also create a custom report for this. In custom reports (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report), you have access to the "Entered stage" properties. Here you could filter out deals by when they entered a specific stage. Let me know if you need assistance with creating such a report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lesleyahall,

Yes, you can find this information by navigating to a deal record and scrolling down to the View all properties button in the left sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1628009730104.png

Click the button, type "Close date" in the search bar and hover over the result. By clicking on Details you'll see a change log for this particular property.

With a Professional subscription, you could also create a custom report for this. In custom reports (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report), you have access to the "Entered stage" properties. Here you could filter out deals by when they entered a specific stage. Let me know if you need assistance with creating such a report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

GNapoleão

SOLVE

I didn't find it

0 Upvotes
VChang2

SOLVE

Hi,

Instead of going through each individual deal to track the changes, are we able to pull out a report of the live deals that had close date updated? 

MPeijnenburg

SOLVE

Same question here. Anyway to filter on a "Modified Close Data"

JRisberg
Participant

SOLVE

I'm wondering the same thing!

lesleyahall
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond @karstenkoehler. Your answer has been really helpful 🙂