Hide activities from Team Activity on the Sales Dashboard?

New Contributor

Is it possible to hide a specific user from from Team Activity on the Sales Dashboard?

I'm a Super Admin and manage our team, but some of my emails need to stay confidential. I've attempted to disable the blind cc when sending sensitive emails but somehow they still log. I'm using the Outlook extension. Do I need to disable it all together?

Thanks!

Colby 

5 Replies 5
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @colbygraves it is not possible to hide a team member from the team activity. At this time, if a message contains sensitive data, you will need to send from your client, without logging and tracking. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

We encountered the same issue. We actually do not want every team member to see other's email in the Team Activity dashboard window. However, if I set his/her contact view/communication access to OWNED ONLY, he/she can only see his/her own activities now, however they can not see all contacts in the contact pool, which is opposite to what we want. 

Big bump. Our team deals with sensitive information from their clients daily, however we want everyone to have acess to the entire contact pool. Seems to me tha it should already be a feature to be able to restrict access for certain users to the activity feed.

New Contributor

@edjusten  I concur with the others that this needs to be addressed. What is the latest status on adding a feature that filters out who can view sensitive information, particularly emails, that need to be logged and tracked. This is a critical feature for many companies.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

0 Upvotes