Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

EWeinberg
Participant

Help with creating two ticket reports

SOLVE

Hello Hubspot community! 

I am faily new with Hubspot and could use a quick how-to guide for two reports I am needing to generate:

1. Average ticket life or handling time from ticket creation to ticket solved.
  2. % Tickets closed in 24 hours

I'd like to look at both of these metrics on a trailing 12 month basis. 6/1/2022 - 6/1/2023.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It sounds to me like you should be able to do this with custom properties and then run reports on those properties. There is no simple how-to guide to follow step-by-step as every instance of Hubspot is setup uniquely to each customer. I can speak to this having worked with many clients for businesses of varying sizes. I wouldn't imagine this to be a big lift to setup, but some basic research will be needed to see if any of the data points exist or whether this is all new to be setup.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
EWeinberg
Participant

SOLVE

I believe I have 1 figured out (Average ticket life or handling time from ticket creation to ticket solved), but cannot seem to gain any traction on 2 % Tickets closed in 24 hours, displayed by month from 6/1/22 to now.

Any guidance or snapshots of what a customer report would look like would be super helpful - thank you!

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

It sounds to me like you should be able to do this with custom properties and then run reports on those properties. There is no simple how-to guide to follow step-by-step as every instance of Hubspot is setup uniquely to each customer. I can speak to this having worked with many clients for businesses of varying sizes. I wouldn't imagine this to be a big lift to setup, but some basic research will be needed to see if any of the data points exist or whether this is all new to be setup.