Dashboards & Reporting

LPhillips

Help with Custom Report

Hi HubSpot Community!  I'm hoping someone can help me with a custom report I would like to build.  I manage a sales development team that uses HubSpot.  They primarily do cold outreach via sequences to set up introductory sales meetings for our sales team.  I would like to be able to report on the percentage of meetings that are taking place compared to the total number of meetings they are setting.  For example, I would like to say that rep A has an 80% meeting held rate and rep B has a 70% meeting held rate, etc. . . 

I have created custom contact properties for "Meeting Set Date" and "Metting Held Date" and I have automations in place that automatically fill in those properties when the lead status is changed to "Meeting Set" or "Meeting Held".  I'm just not sure if it's possible to use those properties to figure out what their meeting held percentage is via Hubspot custom reports.  

Any help is very much appreciated!!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Help with Custom Report

Thanks so much for the invite @sharonlicari 

Hey @LPhillips , 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Yes, this is very much possible! You can build a custom report that shows you the percentage of meetings held by your sales team. It will even be very much easier for you as you have created the lead status, custom properties ("Meeting Set Date" and "Metting Held Date") that meet your needs, and workflows that will auto-populate those properties for you.

From your reports dashboard, hover to "Add Report" -> Build a new report -> Custom report builder.

On the next page, select the primary data source as "Contacts" (this will automatically set contacts as the source in the CRM and it makes sense because the properties you are looking to report on are contact properties). You do not need to select any other source on this page based on your requirements. Then, click "Next" and name your report.

On the left panel, enter your custom contact properties ("Meeting Set Date" and "Metting Held Date") and drag them to the appropriate axes. Select a chart format, and then hit "Save". You can then add this report to your desired dashboard(s) and customize it (rolling date range, frequency, count of activities, etc.) to suit your needs.  Check the images below.

Report builder 2.PNG

I also added these resources on custom report builder and creating custom reports

Let me know if this information helps.

Very best,
Bukunmi-Matt

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LPhillips

Help with Custom Report

Hi Bukunmi,

I realized after I replied to the email in my inbox that it was a "no-reply" thread, so please forgive the time lapse in responding. Thank you so much for your help!! I have gotten started, but I'm struggling to understand exactly what I'm looking at.  Each meeting that is set on our team has a distinct "meeting set date" property as well as a "meeting held date" property once the meeting is held.  What I would like to be able to see in the report is all of the meetings that were set (have a "meeting set date") over a period of time (say this quarter) and what percentage of those meetings have been held (have a meeting held date), and I would like to see it broken down by BDR (contact owner).  I can't figure out how to do that. .  .I feel like I'm missing something with filters maybe??  Here is a screenshot of what I have so far. . . thank you so much. . . I used to be decent at building basic reports in Salesforce, but Hubspot feels so foreign for some reason😝

LPhillips_0-1649273531995.png

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Help with Custom Report

Hey @LPhillips 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'll invite to this conversation a few experts that might be able to share some tips on how to build this report. 

Hey @BukunmiOdetayo @Josh @Drew_Cohen could you please share some ideas with @LPhillips?

Happy Friday

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !