Dashboards & Reporting

SGahlot1
Participant

Help on creating Deal Score and Deal Health

SOLVE

Hello There,

I am looking for some guidance on how to determine the factors that should be included in calculating the Deal Score and Deal Health metrics in order to effectively prioritize high-scoring deals for the sales team and increase the likelihood of winning those deals. Essentially, I want to know which properties and metrics are most indicative of a deal's likelihood of success and should be given greater weight in the scoring system.

Can someone  help with some suggestions 🙂 

KR,

SG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SGahlot1,

Very generally, one thing you'd look at would be deal age and deal activity, in other words:

• Create date
  • Last activity date
  • Next activity date
  • Number of sales activities
  • Number of times contacted
  • Next step

Additionally, I'd look at required fields and, if you're doing evaluation of opportunities throughout their lifecycle, what values are put into required fields. The details depend a bit on your context, industry, buyer. If you share more details, I can elaborate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SGahlot1,

Very generally, one thing you'd look at would be deal age and deal activity, in other words:

• Create date
  • Last activity date
  • Next activity date
  • Number of sales activities
  • Number of times contacted
  • Next step

Additionally, I'd look at required fields and, if you're doing evaluation of opportunities throughout their lifecycle, what values are put into required fields. The details depend a bit on your context, industry, buyer. If you share more details, I can elaborate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.