Dashboards & Reporting

Rafflebox_CM
Membro

Help on Report Creation

resolver

Hi,

I'm asking for help creating a sales report. 

I'm looking to understand the following;

Leads to signed contracts per sales rep. 

If we have 1000 leads and 4 sales reps, each sales rep would have 250 leads. 

From here I would like to see the following:

Sales Rep 1 received 250 leads/ 125 signed contracts 50% conversion on their leads. 

Sales Rep 2 received 250 leads, 50 signed contracts 20% conversion on their leads. 

etc, etc. 

Would anyone know how to create such a report?

Thanks,

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

Help on Report Creation

resolver

Hi @Rafflebox_CM,

This would be a funnel report, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports#contacts-or-deals-funnel

Your signed contract would be equivalent to the customer lifecycle stage in those funnel reports. If you only visualize the lead and customer stage, the report will give you the conversion rate.

Unfortunately, you need to create one such report for each sales rep (filter the entire report by "Contact owner is [sales rep]").

It might be possible to show this in one consolidated report using datasets, I haven't tried. That however would require an Operations Hub Enterprise subscription. It includes calculated fields which potentially can be used to calculate the conversion rate in a table view.

Outside of what I described above, I don't think this is possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
karstenkoehler
Solução

Help on Report Creation

resolver

Hi @Rafflebox_CM,

This would be a funnel report, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-funnel-reports#contacts-or-deals-funnel

Your signed contract would be equivalent to the customer lifecycle stage in those funnel reports. If you only visualize the lead and customer stage, the report will give you the conversion rate.

Unfortunately, you need to create one such report for each sales rep (filter the entire report by "Contact owner is [sales rep]").

It might be possible to show this in one consolidated report using datasets, I haven't tried. That however would require an Operations Hub Enterprise subscription. It includes calculated fields which potentially can be used to calculate the conversion rate in a table view.

Outside of what I described above, I don't think this is possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Rafflebox_CM
Membro

Help on Report Creation

resolver

Thanks Karsten!!

Exactly what I was looking for. 

Appreciate the help   

0 Avaliação positiva