Dashboards & Reporting

OBeagley
Participant

'Has ever been an SQL'

SOLVE

Hello. I'm looking to create a report to show the number of SQLs that each BD rep has introduced to the pipeline in 2023. The problem I have is that as soon as the contact is moved onto the next stage of the funnel, they are no longer an SQL, and therefore the report I have already made becomes invalid.

I would like to make a report to show all contacts that have ever been an SQL this year. Is there a way to do this? Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

'Has ever been an SQL'

SOLVE

Hi @OBeagley,

When contacts enter the SQL lifecycle stage, this date gets populated:

karstenkoehler_0-1675258239494.png

This date stays populated even after the contact changes their lifecycle stage, it only gets cleared when the Lifecycle stage gets cleared.

When you filter for 'is known' you'll get all contacts who have ever been SQL. You can also filter for specific date ranges.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

'Has ever been an SQL'

SOLVE

Hi @OBeagley,

When contacts enter the SQL lifecycle stage, this date gets populated:

karstenkoehler_0-1675258239494.png

This date stays populated even after the contact changes their lifecycle stage, it only gets cleared when the Lifecycle stage gets cleared.

When you filter for 'is known' you'll get all contacts who have ever been SQL. You can also filter for specific date ranges.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.