Dashboards & Reporting

Glenm

Hard Bounce report

SOLVE

I am looking to build a report of hard bounces from either a specific template or sequence.  Please advise.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hard Bounce report

SOLVE

Hi @Glenm,

This is only possible for sequences, as far as I know.

In the free CRM (which it looks like you're on?), you would create a list for that. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based > Active list. Set the list filters like below:

karstenkoehler_0-1643897391843.png

Replace 123,456,789 with the ID of your sequence. You can find that ID under Menu > Sequence> Manage and then clicking on a sequence. It's the second number in the URL. (The first is your portal ID.)

https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/this_is_your_portal_id/sequence/this_is_the_sequence_id/edit

Let me know if that answers your questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hard Bounce report

SOLVE

Hi @Glenm,

This is only possible for sequences, as far as I know.

In the free CRM (which it looks like you're on?), you would create a list for that. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists > Create list > Contact-based > Active list. Set the list filters like below:

karstenkoehler_0-1643897391843.png

Replace 123,456,789 with the ID of your sequence. You can find that ID under Menu > Sequence> Manage and then clicking on a sequence. It's the second number in the URL. (The first is your portal ID.)

https://app.hubspot.com/sequences/this_is_your_portal_id/sequence/this_is_the_sequence_id/edit

Let me know if that answers your questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.