Dashboards & Reporting

SmartMeca
Participant

Goals/quotas for free users since September 5, 2018

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to find a way to access the basic version of goals for free users as mentionned here : 

"Free users who had access to quotas before September 5, 2018 will now have access to a basic version of goals in their account. With this basic version, users are still able to set fixed, monthly revenue goals. "

I would just like to put an annual goal for the whole team for example at least, or even better a monthly goal.

Is it possible ?
Thank you !

Sébastien

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SmartMeca,

I am not seeing the necessary scopes associated with your portal. Because this functionality has been sunset for your subscription level, there is unfortunately no way to bring back this functionality to your portal.

If you would like to start using goals, you can do so by upgrading to a subscription that includes Goals.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SmartMeca,

Did you have access to this functionality previously? As it is a grandfathered functionality it would already be present in your portal, and cannot be added to new portals that do not have the necessary subscription level.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
SmartMeca
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Yes I did have this functionnality ! And miss it a lot ...

I was able to set a quota for the year and I did, now my goal is actually the one I put at the time when I was able to define it, but now I can't change it !

Sébastien

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SmartMeca,

Can you confirm the portal you previously had goals set in? I am not seeing the functionality as being available in association with the portal associated with your community login.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
SmartMeca
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Not goals : just quotas, but yes, I've been able to set a quota for the year as a free user.

Now we just bought a marketing starter pack that's all, and no way to change our goals ("ex quotas") 😞

Thank you !

Sébastien

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SmartMeca,

I am not seeing the necessary scopes associated with your portal. Because this functionality has been sunset for your subscription level, there is unfortunately no way to bring back this functionality to your portal.

If you would like to start using goals, you can do so by upgrading to a subscription that includes Goals.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
SmartMeca
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for your answer @jennysowyrda 

0 Upvotes