Dashboards & Reporting

AJPoulin
Miembro

Free lunch for the person that figures this out

This a tricky one:   How can I get a list (or report, or filter, or something) that shows contacts that I assigned a contact owner to?  The HS folks said it's not possible at this time.

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Phil_Vallender
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @AJPoulin 

You mean a list of contacts where YOU specifically assigned a contact owner, right?

Yeah, I don't think you can do that in HubSpot currently. Don't think it can even be done by API. 

HuBSpot doesn't currently support filtering or segmentation based on who made a change to a property, and I can't see and end point for that in the API docs either. 

Sorry!

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
AJPoulin
Miembro

Phil,

Yeah, I think you're right.  What I'm really trying to "see" is all new leads that came in this month.  So part of that is people who filled out a form - I can get that info easily. 

But there are just as many on any given month that email us to info@ or sales@, and since they are already in HS, they don't get displayed as a new contact in HS.  So right now I go to my inbox, sort by email address sent to, and count the new inquiries (that aren't spam).

There has to be a better way!  HS is such a cool system, it seems like this would be a common request from sales / marketing managers.

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender

Hi @AJPoulin 

I'm not 100% sure but would it potentially improve your visibilty of this if you connected those shared email addresss to HuBSpot inboxes?

Connect a team email channel 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta
AJPoulin
Miembro

Yeah, we did that already. So while that'll create new records for each person that emails us (good), it also does the same for all companies sending us spam (bam).  So I'm left with no ability to see how many new leads we get a month...