Dashboards & Reporting

MRuzBarcha
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Forms Report | Monthly

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I'be trying to create a report like this in our tool, but I haven't been able to find a property that represent the date when the form was submitted. Any ideas?

MRuzBarcha_0-1638530485226.png

Thanks!

Maria Cecilia Ruz Barcha

Customer Succes Manager

¿Te gustaría conocer a otros usuarios de la plataforma, compartir consejos o comenzar conversaciones con otros usuarios de tu sector? La Comunidad puede ofrecerte esto y mucho más, ¡únete y descúbrelo!

mruzbarcha@hubspot.com
https://community.hubspot.com/
linkedin
Create Your Own Free Signature¡Agenda una cita!
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms Report | Monthly

SOLVE

Hi @MRuzBarcha,

The closest to this report that you can get would be in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library), search for "Form submission totals".

When saved to a dashboard, you can change the time period of the data pulled. Is this what you're referring to with "submission date"?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Forms Report | Monthly

SOLVE

Hi @MRuzBarcha,

The closest to this report that you can get would be in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library), search for "Form submission totals".

When saved to a dashboard, you can change the time period of the data pulled. Is this what you're referring to with "submission date"?

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MRuzBarcha
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Forms Report | Monthly

SOLVE

Hi Karsten! Thanks for your help, yesss that's the one I saw, but I was hoping it was another way, and yes, that's what I mean by submisson date. I will check if that way works. Thanks again 🙂

Maria Cecilia Ruz Barcha

Customer Succes Manager

¿Te gustaría conocer a otros usuarios de la plataforma, compartir consejos o comenzar conversaciones con otros usuarios de tu sector? La Comunidad puede ofrecerte esto y mucho más, ¡únete y descúbrelo!

mruzbarcha@hubspot.com
https://community.hubspot.com/
linkedin
Create Your Own Free Signature¡Agenda una cita!
0 Upvotes