Dashboards & Reporting

StephaneBadel
Participant

Form Submission Report

Hello community !

I have a quick question concerning report I created from the forms.

It basically track count of certain forms (Report Download Froms) over time.

I havent found a way to dynamically add new forms date to this report. I have to tediously go back and create a new report with the new forms everytime we publish a new form on our website.

Is there something i am missing here?

Kindly,

Stéphane

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Form Submission Report

Hi @StephaneBadel
Just wanted to add a few things to this query.
- In reports (object type contact), use a universal filter as Form Submission is known.
- Thus every time a new form is submitted your overall report will be updated.

deepikaverma_0-1663663102646.png

deepikaverma_1-1663663321208.png
You can also analyze every form response:  Go to Marketing > Lead Capture> Form> Analyze > All Forms

I hope it helps!
Thanks

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

Form Submission Report

Hello @StephaneBadel,

I think I got your pain you want kind of a mechanism which automatically newly added forms data in the same report.

If I understand correctly, So I think if we create a campaign from "Marketing" Menu -> Campaign and then add forms in the assests of this campaign. So whenever you create a new form you just need to do one more step is before publish form go to settings and select your campaign in the campaign option so this form will get added in that campaign as an assets. 

I hope this will helps you.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

0 Upvotes
StephaneBadel
Participant

Form Submission Report

Hello SNigam,

Thanks for your answer but thats not quite what I was talking about. I am not looking to create new "campaigns" my forms are stand alone forms that capture website users on certain pages. We usually update new reports as PDF and place them behind hubspot forms for people to download, I just want to add those forms to the same Report automatically, right now i have to create a new report everytime.

Kindly,

Stéphane

0 Upvotes