Forecast for Annual Contracts with Quarterly Invoices

nataliewickham
Participant

We sign annual contracts -- but sometimes we bill annually, every 6-months, or every quarter. If a deal=Closed Won in January but is on quarterly billing, I want the forecast report to show the invoice amount for each quarter we'd get paid -- vs the entire contract in January.

Is this possible?

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @nataliewickham,

While you can't customize how information is shown on the deal forecast, you can set up reporting for recurring revenue by following the steps outlined here.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
nataliewickham
Participant

You can't do that for quarterly revenue though, right? That's where I'm running in to issues? Should I just do separate deals?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @nataliewickham,

Correct, the recurring revenue is specific to monthly income. If you are looking to have it show up quarterly, then creating new deals would be a good workaround. 

If you do end up doing this, let us know how it works for you! 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MAFoulkes

Is this issue with being able to spead a single opportunity value over several or random months? This is quite a common problem, but isn't actually possible directly in HubSpot (or most CRMs actually).

It can easily be achieved with a HubSpot addon though. Happy to point you in the right direction if you're interest to know more.

0 Upvotes