Forecast for Annual Contracts with Quarterly Invoices

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We sign annual contracts -- but sometimes we bill annually, every 6-months, or every quarter. If a deal=Closed Won in January but is on quarterly billing, I want the forecast report to show the invoice amount for each quarter we'd get paid -- vs the entire contract in January.

Is this possible?

4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @nataliewickham,

While you can't customize how information is shown on the deal forecast, you can set up reporting for recurring revenue by following the steps outlined here.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

You can't do that for quarterly revenue though, right? That's where I'm running in to issues? Should I just do separate deals?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @nataliewickham,

Correct, the recurring revenue is specific to monthly income. If you are looking to have it show up quarterly, then creating new deals would be a good workaround. 

If you do end up doing this, let us know how it works for you! 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Is this issue with being able to spead a single opportunity value over several or random months? This is quite a common problem, but isn't actually possible directly in HubSpot (or most CRMs actually).

It can easily be achieved with a HubSpot addon though. Happy to point you in the right direction if you're interest to know more.

0 Upvotes