Dashboards & Reporting

Scoobie919

Flagging changes in HubSpot Forecast

SOLVE

We have our forecast meetings weekly, and I'm looking for a way to highlight the deals that went to close won or got pushed out of the quarter as well as any increases or decreases in the deal amounts. I've played with custom reports but cannot identify a way to show deals that slipped or changed in value. This seems like a common need, but again, I'm stumped at the answer, so any assistance is greatly appreciated; thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You could potentially create a workflow to help flag this in a property that you could then use in reporting. Looking for when a deal value changes or date changes recently.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
LBossi
Participant

SOLVE

You can definitely do that out of hubspot, using private apps to set up a webhook based on property change. With some basic SQL you can define then the logics for "close date pushed", "close date pulled", "forecast moved backward", "forecast moved forward", "deal lost", "deal won", etc, etc

0 Upvotes
KStok
Participant

SOLVE

hi @Scoobie919 -
You can also try predictive AI that can automatically surface deals that might slip, estimated close date and risks per deal/contact activitly. You're welcome to try it, it's free 🙂
https://www.forwrd.ai/forecast

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You could potentially create a workflow to help flag this in a property that you could then use in reporting. Looking for when a deal value changes or date changes recently.