Dashboards & Reporting

Maid2Match

First Response Time based on SLA

SOLVE

Hi Team,

We have been trying to establish and use Average First Response Time based on SLA due date for quite some time now but have not been successful in generating the report. 

We only operate during weekdays from 8am to 6pm Australian Time and we wanted to measure the Avg First Response Time of our team members during this timeframe only, not including outside business hours.

We currently have Dashboards set up for overall response time but we have not been successful in setting up a report to measure this based on SLA due date only. Can you possibly assist? I am open to doing a video call to explain this further. Will appreciate an immediate response. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Maid2Match - There is an option when setting SLA's in HubSpot to select the 'Working hours' option if you only want SLAs to apply during your team's working hours. Use the dropdown menus to edit your availability, or click Add hours:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 09.43.31.png
Would this resolve your issue? Resource linked here: Set SLAs in the inbox

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Maid2Match - There is an option when setting SLA's in HubSpot to select the 'Working hours' option if you only want SLAs to apply during your team's working hours. Use the dropdown menus to edit your availability, or click Add hours:

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 09.43.31.png
Would this resolve your issue? Resource linked here: Set SLAs in the inbox

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution