Dashboards & Reporting

LBrown1

Filtering team activities report by call notes / viewing mentions without notifications

We are trying to make sure that contact/company call notes are seen by the relevant people by using the @ mention feature.

I know that we can set up our email and desktop notifications to be notified when we're mentioned in a call note, but I want to minimize the number of notifications the team is receiving and make it as easy as possible for people to view their (or other team member's) mentions at their convenience. 

I've been trying to filter a team activity report by Call notes > contains exactly > @user name as an option, but I can't actually enter anything into the contains exactly box (I get a red "no" symbol). I remember testing something like this out a few months ago and it worked, so I'm not sure if something has changed. 

Anyone have any tips on filtering by call notes text or another way to access mentions without notifications?

team activity call notes filter.JPG

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Filtering team activities report by call notes / viewing mentions without notifications

Hello @LBrown1cross object contact/activity report. If you create a cross object report you can access the activity note properties, such as "Note body".

I will also add some top experts to share their thoughts, @madraynewm@Josh @Jonno_Price  what would you recommend to @LBrown1 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes