Dashboards & Reporting

HRich
Contributor

Filter sales pipeline to see the status of deals historically

SOLVE

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to add a filter to my sales pipeline view which can show me my deals in past stages.

For example, to add a date filter which would show me the state of the Pipeline on the 1st of January this year, and then what the state of the same pipeline looked like on the 1st of Febuary this year.

From my own investigation, I can't see an date filter which meets my goal. Although I can see in my deals proprety history that their change in deal stages is being recorded, and on what day it was changed. Is there a way to relect this on the Sale pipeline view, or if not, on a report?

Please let me know if I can explain my issue better

Best wishes,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HRich,

This is possible with the sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics > Historical snapshots.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HRich,

This is possible with the sales analytics under Menu > Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics > Historical snapshots.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.