Dashboards & Reporting

toebes
メンバー

Filter dashboards with custom reports

解決

I have created a dashboard with different deal and company reports. I added a new report, this time from the custom report builder. 

I use the dashboard filter function (team, data range, owner) a lot. However, these global filters do not work with the custom report I created. The report will not change after applying any filter. Does anybody have an idea?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
kit-lyman
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @toebes! I came across your Community post, and I wanted to pass along an exciting update. The ability to apply dashboard-level filters on single-object AND custom report builder reports is now possible! This is in a public beta, which you can join by opting in from your HubSpot account. If you'd like to learn more about this beta feature, I recommend you check out this Knowledge Base article

Thanks for your time!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
kit-lyman
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @toebes! I came across your Community post, and I wanted to pass along an exciting update. The ability to apply dashboard-level filters on single-object AND custom report builder reports is now possible! This is in a public beta, which you can join by opting in from your HubSpot account. If you'd like to learn more about this beta feature, I recommend you check out this Knowledge Base article

Thanks for your time!

FBertasi
投稿者

解決

Hi @kit-lyman ! Thank you for your comment! I actually don't find it under Product Updates > Betas. And at the same time I can not filter the dashboard that contains custom report builder reports - therefore I don't believe that the update has beed published. 

Can anyone help me activate this beta product update? 

Thanks for your time! 

ehulstein
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

I submitted a similar request, here. I upvoted your post but would love your support, as well. Let's get this problem on HubSpot's product roadmap!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @toebes,

This is unfortunately not supported yet, see the yellow infobox here. "The dashboard filters do not work with [...] any reports created with the new custom builder."

The best option is to currently edit the report settings if you want to change any of the filter. It defeats the purpose of the dashboard but that's what it is.

Other users have already requested better functionalities here. You can like the post to follow it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.