Dashboards & Reporting

JennVogel
Membro

Filter Deals based on Company properties

resolver

I want to be able to create Deal reports that display metrics by company name.  What is the best way to do this?  Am thinking to add the Company Name property to Deals, but want it to autopopulate based on the Company Name field under Company.  

1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @JennVogel

CRM views don't let you mix filters right now, so you can't use company properties on deal views, and you can't sort the associated company column. 

Lists, in the Marketing Hub, don't support deals either. 

I thought there might be a workflow workaround, but workflows can not copy company properties into deal properties currently. 

Unfortunatly, I don't think this is going to be possible right now. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @JennVogel

CRM views don't let you mix filters right now, so you can't use company properties on deal views, and you can't sort the associated company column. 

Lists, in the Marketing Hub, don't support deals either. 

I thought there might be a workflow workaround, but workflows can not copy company properties into deal properties currently. 

Unfortunatly, I don't think this is going to be possible right now. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
JennVogel
Membro

resolver
So there’s basically no workaround to view deal reports by company name? How is that possible?? Basic functionality - I’m shocked it’s not something we can do in Hubspot. It’s basically a standard in Salesforce.
Gabriel_Ramos
Participante

resolver

It is also a standard in pipedrive and pretty much every other CRM. has anyone submited this as an idea?

Kind regards