Dashboards & Reporting

mgww-morten

Filter Deals based on Company properties

SOLVE

Hi - I've created a custom property on the Company level to segment the companies based on our internal segmentations. I'm looking for a way to then go to Deals and filter all deals based on this company property. I can only seem to filter based on Deal properties or associated company - any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mgww-morten  This is working as designed. It is not possible to filter deals based on a compamy property. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mgww-morten  This is working as designed. It is not possible to filter deals based on a compamy property. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
MattF
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Is this a feature that is planned to be added? I agree with the original poster that it would be super helpful to have the Company properties carry over to the Deal when it comes to filtering an reporting. For example, if we're running a campaign and I have a property for leads (in the Company status), once those become Deals, there is no way to track that property any longer, outside of exporting mutliple views to Excel and using vlookups.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @MattF  This is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

MattF
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Will do! Here's the link if you want to upvote! Thanks.